In this episode you will discover:
• Several options for boat sales training in your boat dealership
• Discuss my thoughts on Glenn Roller, Joe Verde, Jeffery Gittomer, Tom Hopkins, Grant Cardone and more
• How to adjust your sales training approach for new sales people, long time sales staff that have fallen off in production and your consistent producers and why each needs a little different approach
• How to handle sales training if you are too busy to spend quality time with your sales staff
Matt Sellhorst at Boat Dealer Profits, Boat Dealer Profits Marketing Agency and Creator of the SPLASH System
What a great episode, can’t wait to hear how your spring boat sales is getting started. When you’ve decided you’re just not satisfied with the profit in your dealership. You know that you should be selling more boats, making more money or having more fun in your boat business, here’s a little more about what we do.
We help busy family owned boat dealership owners and managers stop wasting time and money on marketing & sales approaches that just flat out don’t work. We jump-start them using powerful approaches that actually reach their exact targets so they can sell their inventory faster for higher prices boosting profits… cutting interest and curtailment payments and giving them more stability, more predictability and more time to enjoy the business…even if they’re already running a successful dealership.
- Discover the 3 simple ways we can help you sell more boats https://www.boatdealerprofits.com/3-ways-to-help/
- Take advantage of a free one-on-one strategy session with Matt Sellhorst to discuss your boat business and how you can add an additional $50K profit in the next 12 months. https://www.boatdealerprofits.com/success
- Check out Boat Dealer Profits TV, our blog or other Podcast episodes at www.BoatDealerProfits.com
- Check out one of the many webinars we have available at www.BoatDealerProfits.com/Webinar for a list of upcoming webinars.
If you would like to be a guest on the podcast, email me at Matt@BoatDealerProfits.com to see if you’d be a good fit.