Searching for a speaker or trainer for your dealer network?
Keep reading to find out if you've found your expert and entertaining speaker for your next dealer meeting, sales training or other boating industry event. Matt Sellhorst is the author of two industry book, the sales and marketing columnist at Boating Industry Magazine, has been on stage multiple times at the Marine Dealer Conference and Expo (MDCE), Marine Retail University (MRU), Sail America and other manufacturer and industry events. He is also host of the popular Boat Dealer Profits PodCast and Boat Dealer Profits TV show and has been featured in Boating Industry, Soundings Trade Only, NBC, CBS, ABC and Fox.
Is Matt Sellhorst right for your next event?
- Do you want to give your dealer's more than just a 'motivational talk' that will make everyone feel good today but have ZERO impact on results when they are back in their hectic dealerships?
- Would you like an 'Industry Expert' that can give real world stories and strategies that will produce noticeable RESULTS... sometimes as soon as the next day?
- Are you worried your speaker won't connect with you dealers because the boat industry is 'different' than many other industries?
Session Topics Offered:
- Sell More Boats... Make More Money... Have More Fun
- How to Sell More Boats with Online Video
- How to Sell More Boats at Higher Prices
- Increasing Profits in Service with 5 Simple Strategies
- Social Media Best Practices
- Digital Ads and the Most Powerful Strategies for Selling More Boats
- How to Maximize Your Boat Show ROI
- Full Day Marketing Boot Camp for Boat Dealers
- Full Day Sales Training for Boat Sales People & Yacht Brokers
- Customized sessions to match your events needs
Excited to have Matt Sellhorst as a part of your next dealer event? Here's what to do next:
1st, complete the simple form below: Then, once your information is received, Kristi will set up a call to speak with Matt if his calendar is available and the event sounds like a good match.
Speaking Fee for Service and Travel Expenses:
Speaking engagements are confirmed on Matt's calendar at the time a 50% deposit is received. The other 50% is due prior to taking the stage. Unless otherwise agreed, there is a normal and customary $1,500 flat rate travel reimbursement in US for ease of event budgeting and book keeping.