In this episode about Jonathan Sweet, Top 100 Program Director at Boating Industry, you will discover:
- Why you should apply for the Top 100 Dealer Program by Boating Industry Magazine
- Benefits of being a Top 100 Dealer
- Best Marketing Practices from the program
- How to get invited to the Top 100 Gala
- Are you willing to make the commitment to be a Boating Industry Top 100 dealer?
- Top 100 Dealer Application Deadline is June 25, 2018
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
Jonathan Sweet, Top 100 Program Director at Boating Industry
As an award-winning communications professional, Jonathan has worked in multiple industries, from print to digital to social media to in-person events, to help small businesses improve their results. He is the winner of two Jesse H. Neal Awards, “the Pulitzer Prize of the business media.” Jonathan has managed the day-to-day operations of four different national trade media outlets in the construction, home improvement, remodeling, building products and boating industries. His publications have won numerous awards for editorial excellence and his business has grown market share at every property during his time there. In addition, he also represented the brands as a speaker at national, regional and local trade shows and other events.
Boating Industry Top 100 Dealer Program
What does it take?
Managing a dealership to high levels of customer service, sales and, yes, profits, is no easy task, especially in today’s market. Simultaneously creating an atmosphere that exceeds high consumer expectations can be even more difficult. For the most professional of dealerships, however, these tasks have not only become second nature, they are firmly integrated in the business’ day-to-day operations. They understand that delivering on the promise of the boating lifestyle — as opposed to just a boat — is the No. 1 key to success.
If your company:
- Displays a consistent and clear understanding that the profitability of the organization is directly related to the extent that it focuses on customer satisfaction;
- Provides customers with an experience worth returning for and recommending to others;
- Prepares for future success with sound planning, marketing, and training initiatives;
- Ensures an exceptional boating lifestyle…
Then you need to apply to be recognized as one of the top dealers in North America.
Some important things for you to know about this year:
- We will continue to select a group of 100 companies for the list, and will rank the top group of 20 companies, recognizing them for their elite status in the industry. The No. 1 ranked dealer will be recognized as “Dealer of the Year.”
- Boating Industrywill also select several Best in Class Award winners. Those Best in Class awards will include categories such as Best Place to Work, Best Digital Strategy, Best Boat Show Strategy, Best Events, Best Marketing, Best Industry Advocate, Most Innovative and Best Service Department. We may change or add to those categories as we review the applications
- You can save and return to your application as often as you wish before submitting it. You will also be given an opportunity to print and review your application before final submission.
- Any photos you would like to submit with your application can be delivered either through a file transfer site of your choice to firstname.lastname@example.org mailed on CD or flash drive to Boating Industry Top 100, 10405 6th Avenue North, Suite 210, Minneapolis, MN 55441
- Applications for 2018 will be due June 25, 2018.
If you have any questions about this year’s application or the program in general, please contact Top 100 Program Director Jonathan Sweet at email@example.com or (763) 383-4419.